You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 9, 2013
Littlest Pet Shop Gets Updated With More Pets And Decked With Holiday-Themed Content
Littlest Pet Shop, the cute and colorful pet-collecting iOS game, has just been updated with more pets and, consequently, more fun. The latest update to the game adds the Swan, the Spaniel, the Maltese, and the Giraffe. It also introduces a couple of new play areas, namely, the Tire Swing and the Agility Seesaw. In addition, Littlest Pet Shop has been updated with a new background set in Downtown Park. And in time for the holidays, the game has also been decked with the following holiday-themed enhancements:
The new version of Littlest Pet Shop is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later. Based on Hasbro's popular toy franchise of the same name, Littlest Pet Shop is released by Gameloft on iOS a little over a year ago. For more of Gameloft's iOS offerings, see also: Gameloft Promises 'The Real Car Experience' With Brand New GT Racing 2, Iron Man 3 - The Official Game Gets New Suits And Goes To Space In Latest Update, and The Minions Go On A Destructive Shopping Spree In Despicable Me: Minion Rush.
- Winter decorations: Spread some holiday cheer with the Candy Cane, Holiday Wreath, and more.
- New house: Check out Blythe's Apartment, decked out in seasonal style.
- New hats: Keep your pets feeling toasty and looking cool with these colorful winter accessories.
- Gift giver: Check back every day to see how your good deeds have been rewarded with this seasonal feature.
- Wishlists: Let friends know what you want, and they might gift it to you! You can earn hearts for sending friends gifts on their wishlist, too.