You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 31, 2013
M7-Powered Pedometer App StepTracker Updated With New Stopwatch Mode
If you're looking to get in shape this new year or just looking for a simple pedometer app to keep track of your daily steps, then check out the newly updated StepTracker. As its subtitle in the App Store suggests, StepTracker is a pedometer app powered by Apple's M7 motion coprocessor. As such, it's designed to work with the iPhone 5s only. With StepTracker, you can:
StepTracker also comes with Background App Refresh support and Game Center integration. And now, the app has gained another major feature. [caption id="attachment_502243" align="aligncenter" width="568"] StepTracker[/caption] Released early last October, StepTracker has just received another update that delivers a new feature along with a couple of bug fixes. The new feature is called stopwatch mode, and it lets you easily record the elapsed time along with the number of steps during a run or a walk. Tap the arrow icon to enter stopwatch mode and tap play before starting on your run or walk. At the end of your trip, you can check on stopwatch mode for your elapsed time, step count, and speed. The latest update to StepTracker also fixes a bug involving editable descriptive text in the settings screen and another bug causing users with scores of zero to be added to Game Center. The new version of StepTracker is available now in the App Store for free. See also: No Tracker? No Problem! Fitbit App Updated To Add Support For M7 Coprocessor, Lose Your Christmas Calories With Noom Weight, Just Updated With M7 Support, and Steps+ Is One Of The Better M7-Powered Step Counters. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- View your complete step count history. Even if you have never installed this app before, you will be able to see your step counts for the last 7 days.
- Add text comments to your step count data to remind yourself why you were more or less active on a given day.
- Export all of your data via email or text message.
- View your step count or distance travelled in miles or km by tapping the step count on the main screen.
- Turn your phone sideways to view your step count as a graph!
- Share your step count via email, text, Facebook or Twitter with your friends.
- Set a daily goal and see how close you have come to achieving it.
- Display your or step count on the app icon.