Nike Training Club, the eponymous sports company’s training app for female fitness buffs, has just been updated to version 3.0.
Nike Training Club 3.0 introduces a simpler, cleaner, and flatter interface inspired by iOS 7. But the most notable change in the new app version is the inclusion of brand new 30-day programs. Now, you can choose individual workouts or select a structured 4-week or 30-day program based on your goals and ability.
Nike Training Club 3.0 also features Nike+ Running integration for tracking your program runs and new customization options for creating workouts tailored to your body.
The app boasts the following key features:
- Full-body 15, 30 and 45-minute workouts you can do anywhere, anytime
- Free workouts from some of the world’s most inspirational female athletes, trainers and celebrities.
- Step-by-step visual and video demos to help you perfect every drill
- Audio guidance to keep you on track and motivated while working out
- Your favorite workouts, training history and progress, instantly accessible
- New and improved Facebook and Twitter sharing to give your progress a boost
- Workout music streamed from your music library
- Available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
Nike Training Club 3.0 is available now in the App Store for free. It’s optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or later.
Following its latest update, the app’s download size has also been significantly reduced. From a whopping 683MB, it’s now down to just 28MB. The reduction comes a result of the fact that workouts are now individually downloadable rather than being bundled with the app’s initial download.
Earlier this month, Nike also updated Nike+ FuelBand, Nike+ Move, and Nike+ Running with notable improvements. And yesterday, Nike+ Move was named one of AppAdvice’s Top 10 Best Free iPhone Apps Of 2013.