You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 29, 2013
Set Your Goals For The New Year And Achieve Them With The Newly Updated Achvr
Just in time for New Year, Achvr has just been updated to help you achieve more next year and beyond. Released last October, the vowel-deprived goal-setting app helps you achieve first-time experiences by providing easy ways to discover, track, and share the things you want to do. With Achvr, you can:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Achvr has just received its first major update, which adds three major enhancements: missions, friends, and activity feed. With missions, you can keep track of your progress and level up your badges as you get closer toward achieving your goals. And with friends, you can link your social networks and invite your buddies to Achvr so you can achieve things together. And finally, with the new activity feed, you can see what goals your friends are setting and checking off. The new version of Achvr also includes an enhanced Nearby functionality, performance improvements, and bug fixes. The new version of Achvr is available now in the App Store for free. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 6.0 or later. For more apps designed to help you achieve more, check out AppAdvice's Best Goal-Setting Apps AppGuide. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Discover new experiences across 15 categories of life.
- Earn points for the activities you’ve achieved.
- Find out what goals you and your friends have in common.
- Get relevant deals based on the things you want to do.
- Compete with your friends on your Leaderboard.
- Keep track of everything you want to do in your List.
- Relive all the things you’ve done in your Journal