You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 12, 2013
Unlock The Secrets Of Fireproof Games' The Room Two, Now Available For iPad
Are you ready to enter The Room once more? If your answer is in the affirmative, then go to the App Store right now and download The Room Two, the much-awaited sequel to Apple's iPad Game of the Year and one of AppAdvice’s Top 10 Best Paid iPad Apps of 2012. Back in February, Fireproof Games announced that it would be releasing a new chapter for its acclaimed puzzle game and a standalone sequel to the same. The Guildford-based developer made good on the first half of its promise with the release of The Room's epilogue chapter late last August. And now, it's fulfilling the other half with the release of The Room Two. Like its predecessor, The Room Two is a 3-D puzzle game that has players unlocking secrets and solving mysteries. Specifically, the sequel has players following a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist. [caption id="attachment_496141" align="aligncenter" width="480"] The Room Two[/caption] The Room Two has the following key features:
Stay locked onto AppAdvice for our full review of The Room Two later. In the meantime, you can already download The Room Two in the App Store for $4.99. It's compatible with iPad running iOS 5.0 or later. I expect the game's iPhone version, which is likely to be called The Room Two Pocket (following The Room Pocket), is already in the works for release in the next couple of months or so. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- PICK-UP-AND-PLAY DESIGN - Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
- INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS - A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
- REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS - Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
- DETAILED 3D OBJECTS - Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
- UNNERVING AUDIO - A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
- iCLOUD & GAMECENTER NOW SUPPORTED - Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
- MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT - Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.