Apple is inviting you to ring in the new year by taking advantage of its special iTunes Store pricing on some of the bestselling albums of the year that was, 2013.
Until Friday, Jan. 3, the latest albums from Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, OneRepublic, Pearl Jam, and more are yours to download from the iTunes Store for only $6.99 each. Also offered at just $6.99 is the original soundtrack of Disney’s latest animated film, the critically acclaimed “Frozen.”
With discounts of $1 to $8 on an album, Apple’s bestselling albums of 2013 sale includes the following:
- “Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)” by Various Artists (was $11.99)
- “PRISM” by Katy Perry (was $14.99)
- “Days Are Gone” by HAIM (was $7.99)
- “ARTPOP” by Lady Gaga (was $14.99)
- “Native (Deluxe Version)” by OneRepublic (was $7.99)
- “Reflektor” by Arcade Fire (was $7.99)
- “Days of Gold” by Jake Own (was $11.99)
- “Black Panties” by R. Kelly (was $9.99)
- “True” by Avicii (was $7.99)
- “I Love You.” by The Neighbourhood (was $9.99)
- “Lightning Bolt” by Pearl Jam (was $7.99)
- “Crash My Party” by Luke Bryan (was $11.99)
Click on any of the links in the list to purchase the album for $6.99 in the iTunes Store.
Last week, Apple held a special sale on a number of popular albums in celebration of Boxing Day.