It’s World War I, but you’re caught not in the middle of a conflict between the Allies and the Central Powers. Rather, you’re in the middle of a catastrophic battle against a vicious race of extraterrestrial invaders.
That’s the premise of The Great Martian War, a new iOS game based on the allegorical fictitious documentary film of the same name produced by The
Alternate History Channel “to explore the real-world tragedies and unique horror of World War One.”
Essentially a companion game to the “War of the Worlds”-inspired film, The Great Martian War is an endless running game that lets you play as a lone soldier who must survive the Martian invasion by, to put it bluntly, running for dear life.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
The Great Martian War features the following:
- Virtually endless gameplay: Randomly-generated levels allow for non-stop fun.
- Visceral combat: Immersive 3D visuals and sound effects place you in the middle of the Martian War.
- Massive scale: Escape through vast environments and exciting set pieces as you progress through 18 player levels.
- Period-specific battle gear: Beat the odds with World War I-themed powerups.
- Achieve the impossible: In-game achievements challenge you to finish your mission and collect rewards.
- Dynamic content: The Martian War universe is always expanding with ongoing content updates and new features!
For more endless running games, check out AppAdvice’s Endless Running Games AppGuide. And for several other recently released ones, see also: Despicable Me: Minion Rush Goes Downtown And Into The Bank Of Evil In New Update, Boomshakalaka! Can You Become The Most Valuable Endless Runner In NBA Rush?, and Play As Kiwi Birds And Collect Kiwi Fruits In New Endless Running Game Kiwi Dash.