You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| January 4, 2014
Snap-Hack Pro For Snapchat Gains Support For Stories And Other Enhancements
Amid growing concerns over the security of Snapchat, here comes a new major update to Snap-Hack Pro, an offline on-demand viewing client for the otherwise ephemeral "snaps" sent through the popular messaging app. The latest update to Snap-Hack Pro adds a much-requested feature in the form of support for Snapchat stories. Introduced to Snapchat through the app's 6.0 update three months ago, the concept of a Snapchat story is essentially that of a rolling compilation of snaps from the last 24 hours that your friends can see. And thanks to its latest update, Snap-Hack Pro now lets you view and save stories, in addition to individual photo and video snaps, in the app. Snap-Hack Pro now also has a "Send to my story" option, enabling you to send a snap to your friends and story at the same time. The update also improves Snap-Hack Pro's photo-editing flow. Now, after taking a photo, you can add text as you would in Snapchat and then send right away. To edit the photo before sending, you can tap the edit button to open the photo editor powered by Aviary. [caption id="attachment_503464" align="aligncenter" width="320"] Snap-Hack Pro[/caption] The latest update to Snap-Hack Pro also includes the following improvements:
The new version of Snap-Hack Pro is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $1.99 download. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 6.0 or later. See also: Snapchat 6.1 Features Smart Filters, Front-Facing Flash And Other Additional Services, After Turning Down Facebook's $3 Billion, Snapchat Reportedly Says No To Google's $4 Billion, and Snap Save 2.0 Adds Support For Snapchat Stories And Thumbnails For Saved Snaps. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- You can view a list of your recently sent snaps and whether they have been viewed or not.
- Removed all missing/deleted snaps, to keep the feed nice and tidy.
- When you send a snap, the 'display time' is saved for future snaps.
- Changed the snap view to use the full screen and added a reply button to the bottom right.
- Changed all dates to ages.
- Flipped front camera to correctly reflect the image taken.
- Changed the Snapchat type text to be much quicker and more responsive.
- Fix for when editing a large video to send, the original uncut video was being sent (Or tried to be).
- When sending a snap, if not logged in, an attempt to re-login will be made.