You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| January 7, 2014
Zynga Updates Hasbro Toy-Based KRE-O CityVille Invasion With New Features
Zynga has just issued a major update to KRE-O CityVille Invasion. Released in July last year, KRE-O CityVille Invasion is a tower defense game developed by Zynga in partnership with Hasbro. The former is the studio behind the social city-building simulation game CityVille, while the latter is the company behind the Lego-like construction toy line KRE-O. KRE-O CityVille Invasion has you playing as the Commanding General of the CityVille S.O.S. Force and trying to foil Dr. Mayhem and his minions. [caption id="attachment_504369" align="aligncenter" width="480"] KRE-O CityVille Invasion[/caption] Incidentally, the latest update to KRE-O CityVille Invasion includes a new super minion under Dr. Mayhem's command, along with other gameplay enhancements:
The new version of KRE-O CityVille Invasion is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later. Mere moments ago, Zynga also updated Words With Friends. The new version of the popular Scrabble-like multiplayer word game features a new design for iOS 7 along with other improvements. See also: Zynga's Running With Friends Gains Single-Player Mode, Rebrands As Stampede Run, Ho Ho Ho! Zynga Updates Respawnables With Festive Holiday-Themed Content, and Zynga Updates CastleVille Legends With New Legendary Creatures And Treasures. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Now open for thrills: the long awaited Haunted District, with unbelievable new graphics!
- Stop the Evil Dr. Mayhem's new super minion, Baron Batcakes and his diabolical helpers!
- Fight eight new enemies, and see if you can battle the newest rare enemy, Bonkazonks!
- Continue the fight against Dr. Mayhem while battling some older, more powerful friends.
- New enemy collections with awesome new enemy masks and hat rewards!