The latest update to the popular farming game introduces neighborhoods and chat. You can join or assemble a neighborhood, or a collective of chosen members, by repairing the new neighborhood building in your farm. You can then join the neighborhood chat and talk in real-time with other members.
If you’re a neighborhood leader, you can promote members to specific roles and customize your neighborhood with a unique emblem. This emblem is used to identify your neighborhood, especially in global events, where the top contributing neighborhoods are prominently featured.
The latest update to Hay Day also delivers the following:
- Fishing area improvements: 2 new fishing spots and 4 new fish added. 2 additional new fish will become catchable during future special fishing events.
- New pet donkey: our latest addition to the Hay Day family definitely comes with its own quirky personality. Some say that originally it wanted to be a bird. Add it to your farm to find out why :)
- Lemon tree: now you can plant lemon trees and pick juicy lemons that can be used to create tasty specialties like lemon cake, lemon pie and lemon curd.
- Stay tuned for Valentine’s Day on February 14th. A special event with a unique prize is scheduled.
- Added Korean language support.
- The winter theme has now ended. The winter decorations will become again available for purchase next year :)
- Advanced settings: new options to personalize your gameplay experience.
- Greg’s road side shop now sells a wider assortment of useful products!
The new version of Hay Day is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later.
The developer is set to release its third game on iOS, titled Boom Beach, next month.