Unlike in The Croods, you’re not tasked to build a prehistoric village in Caveman Wars. Rather, the village, as it were, has been built. You just have to protect it.
Specifically, you have to defend your hut from a tribe of wild cavemen and a pack of even wilder creatures. Both groups of man and beast are out to get your food, so better not be crude with your defensive tactics.
As you may have already guessed, Caveman Wars is a strategic tower defense game. But it’s actually also a deck-building game in which you must use different weapon cards to keep your enemies farther away from your hut and closer to being history.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Caveman Wars has the following key features:
- Unique and original 2D graphic style
- 3 maps to explore with increasing levels of difficulty
- Different terrains in which to beat your enemies: plain, forest, desert, mountain, ocean, lakes
- Retrieve loot from your enemies
- Face a variety of 10 foes: from cavemen to the T-Rex
- Win 12 trophies, get on the leaderboard and share your score!
For more of today’s iOS game releases, see also: Explore The Life Of A Surgeonfish In Blue Eden, An Educational Adventure Game, Check Out Doctor Life, Stat: Fully Premium Sim Game Launches In The App Store, and Save Your Friends From The Wicked Witch In The New 2-D Platformer Ava’s Quest HD.