You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| February 22, 2014
Wisdom Writer Goes 2.0 And Rebrands As Matcha With New Design And New Features
Wisdom Writer, the highly rated writing app developed by InterAre, has just been updated to version 2.0. As a result, it has gained a new design and a number of new features. Also, it has undergone a name change. With the arrival of its big 2.0 update, Wisdom Writer has been rebranded as Matcha. As noted by InterAre, Matcha takes some of the best features of Wisdom Writer and improves upon them. First off, Matcha introduces a completely redesigned interface for iOS 7. This comes with 12 new themes in light and dark modes (Normal, Sakura, Earth, Ocean, Matcha, and Moccachino), five typefaces (Normal, Monospace, Sans, Classic, and Typewriter), new line spacing options, and an uncluttered writing space. [caption id="attachment_520552" align="aligncenter" width="320"] Matcha[/caption] Matcha also features the following writing enhancements:
Speaking of keyboard, Matcha includes integration with Fleksy, enabling you to type more quickly and accurately even without looking at the screen. Matcha also offers automatic file syncing with Dropbox, along with universal search of all files in Dropbox, iCloud, and local storage. There's also a new sharing panel in Matcha that lets you easily email, print, copy, and export files. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, Matcha (aka Wisdom Writer 2.0) is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $4.99 download. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- New smart extra keyboard bar which thoughtfully designed to optimize writing and editing with iPad and iPhone.
- 3 new extra keyboard selections: punctuation, editing, and inserting.
- New ‘Text’ style menu to work easier with text formatting.
- Create headings, lists, block quote, indent, and outdent easier with new ‘Paragraph’ control.
- New ‘Edit’ button let you select, cut, copy, and paste text much easier and faster.
- New ‘Hyperlink’ key let you create, open, remove, and edit hyperlink much easier.
- Quotation marks (“ ”,‘ ’) and brackets “( ),[ ]” are getting smarter.
- Copy and paste text from Safari and Mail app will now keep all headings, lists, links, and formatting.
- External keyboard support that matches desktop experience.