Polaris Office, the advanced document management and editing app developed by Infraware, has just been updated to version 5.0.
Released nearly two years after version 4.0, Polaris Office 5 features a new interface that, unsurprisingly, matches the look and feel of iOS 7.
But perhaps more importantly from a more functional standpoint, the update boasts enhanced Microsoft Office compatibility and improved document loading speed. In addition, it delivers more document editing features including:
- 160 kind of figures that are supported on PC
- Support convenient keypad for sheet formula, conditional formatting, and shows reference error
- Provide memo for Word and Sheet
- Insert 20 kind of charts for Word
- Provide preview of 24 kind of chart style for Sheet and Slide
- Various screen rotation effect and show object animation
- Provide smart guidelines for Slide
- Insert video and play function for Slide (iOS supported video standard)
See also: Black Friday Double Deal: Get Polaris Office On Sale And A Chance To Win An iPad Mini, Hop To It: Cloud-Based Office iPad App HopTo Gains SkyDrive Support And More, and Documents 5 By Readdle Features New iOS 7 Design, Inter-App Add-Ons And More.