There are still three weeks to go before DreamWorks' “How to Train Your Dragon 2” lands in theaters. But its official tie-in iOS game has already been unleashed in the App Store.
Released by Jurassic Park Builder and Mr. Peabody & Sherman publisher Ludia, the new game is called Dragons: Rise of Berk. In the game, you get to build your very own version of the titular Viking village and protect it by training your very own DreamWorks Dragons.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Dragons: Rise of Berk boasts the following features:
- Discover 12 of your favorite DreamWorks Dragons from the movie, including Toothless, Stormfly, Hookfang and Skullcrusher
- Collect and grow 18 different Dragon species, like Deadly Nadders, Monstrous Nightmares and Typhoomerangs
- Explore 25 unique islands throughout the Viking territory
- Complete missions with all the characters from DreamWorks Dragons
- Stunning visual & audio effects with 3D animations
If you're interested in playing games based on the original “How to Train Your Dragon” movie, see also: Play And Learn With Your 'How To Train Your Dragon' Friends In School Of Dragons and If You Loved How To Train Your Dragon, You Won’t Want To Miss DreamWorks Dragons: TapDragonDrop.