You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| June 26, 2014
Can You Outfox The Desert Fox In Shenandoah Studio's The Battle Of El Alamein?
Right on schedule, Desert Fox: The Battle of El Alamein has charged into the App Store. Desert Fox is the latest installment in the Crisis in Command series of World War II strategy games developed by Shenandoah Studio. As its title suggests, the game is set around and during the 1942 summer standoff between Erwin Rommel aka Desert Fox and Bernard Montgomery. It poses the crucial question, "Will you hold the line as the Commonwealth or capture the Suez Canal as the Axis?" Desert Fox notably features a campaign mode that gives you control over the wider engagement rather than just the final conflict. It also challenges you to use deadly obstacles, including minefields and terrain hazards, to your advantage in desert warfare, be it against AI adversaries, local competitors, or online opponents. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Desert Fox lets you:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, Desert Fox: The Battle of El Alamein is available now on the App Store for $9.99. Designed by Washington's War creator Mark Herman, Desert Fox is the third title in the Crisis in Command series. It follows Battle of the Bulge and Drive on Moscow: War in the Snow, which were released in December 2012 and November 2013, respectively. See also: Wargaming Finally Launches World Of Tanks Blitz On iOS Worldwide, Battle Nations 4.0 Features New Levels, Missions, Locations And Tons More, and Nuclear War RTS Game First Strike Updated With iPhone Support Plus New Features.
- Command tanks, recon units, flak guns and more in strategic desert warfare
- Call the shots and decide when to attack or defend in campaign mode
- Learn the ropes through quick, guided tutorials
- Face off against distinct AI opponents, local friends, or players online
- Battle through two stand-alone scenarios in addition to the grand campaign
- Relive victories with replays, leaderboards, and achievements
- Improve your strategy with full rules and charts and tables
- Discover history with extensive historical photos and commentary