The app, which can also be used to shoot video, uses artificial intelligence to recommend the best filter for a specific scene. One of the standout features are the filters inspired by different movies including “Fight Club,” “Hero,” “Dumbo,” and “Moonrise Kingdom.” There will be updates on a monthly basis. Using artificial intelligence, the app will also recommend the best filter for a specific scene based on color preferences. The AI will continue to learn as you use the app.
Watch the trailer
What is it about?
24FPS has been designed to help amateur creators craft high-quality video thanks to cinematic quality filters.
App Store Description
** Best of 2019: App Trend of the Year ** - Apple
“24FPS lets you shoot strikingly cinematic videos with your iPhone” - Apple
24FPS welcomes you to record and edit videos with real life cinematic filters inspired by movie titles, with built-in A.I. that learns your color aesthetics overtime to recommend unique effects.
• Give any video with a cinematic look with professionally-made LUTs.
• Advanced adjustments in HSL, temperature, highlights, etc in editing.
• A.I. filter recommendation that learns you as your use the app more.
• Stabilize footage as you record for cinematically smooth tracking.
• Inertia zoom to make any close-up dramatic and fun.
• Built-in high quality face-thinning and realistic skin smoothing.
• Record and instantly save filtered videos with no delay.
• Add music and edit your clips with a full editing suite.
• Import and process any videos from your existing libraries.
• Import and use any Polarr QR Filters or LUT (.cube) files.
24FPS subscription options:
$3.99 per month
$28.99 per year
You can subscribe to get access to all premium LUTs offered within 24FPS.
Start your 24FPS subscription with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a subscription fee. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Monthly or yearly subscriptions unlock the same features in 24FPS. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country you live in.
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance before the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription during free trial.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.