What is it about?
500 Atkins Recipes
App Store Description
500 Atkins Recipes
** 50% Off Today!!
WHAT IS ATKINS DIET?
The Atkins diet, officially called the Atkins Nutritional Approach, is a low-carbohydrate diet created by Robert Atkins from a research paper he read in the Journal of the American Medical Association published by Gordon Azar and Walter Lyons Bloom. Atkins stated that he used the study to resolve his own overweight condition. He later popularized the method in a series of books, starting with Dr. Atkins' Diet Revolution in 1972. In his second book, Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution (2002), he modified parts of the diet but did not alter the original concepts.
ABOUT THIS APP
500 Atkins Recipes is an application containing over 500 recipes of food that are designed to go follow Dr. Atkins' theory. The recipes are divided under different categories for easier reference For each recipe included in this App, a photo, an ingredient list, a detailed nutritional info and a step by step cooking direction is provided. This App is an excellent app for anyone who wishes to lose weigh, and to stay fit.
** Disclaimer: The recipes contained in this app are for reference only, you should ALWAYS consult your family doctor and/or physician before undertaking any form of dietary plans.
The application is optimized for iPad/iPad2/The New iPad/iPad mini, iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6+ & iPod Touch.
This application has the following features:
* 2-Level category views to preview recipes in the same category
* All Items View to preview all recipes in alphabetical order with thumbnails
* Ability to BOOKMARK selected recipes for easier reference
* Add a CUSTOM NOTE to any recipe
* iCloud synchronized Bookmarks and Custom Notes
* EMAIL any items to yourself & friends
* A recipe SEARCH engine
* Enter a RANDOM entry when shaking the device (if you cannot make up your mind)
* OFFLINE browsing
This application is brought to you by gomafood.com