Use A Weather Way to see exactly how Mother Nature will be fairing during specific times of the day. With more than 50 different icons from a number of distinct categories, users can quickly and easily create a visual representation of their daily schedule. You can create up to seven different distinct schedules for up to 10 locations.
Customize your daily schedule. With more than 50 different icons from a number of distinct categories, users can quickly and easily create a visual representation of their daily schedule. The app allows you to create seven distinct schedules.
A daily timeline. Scroll through the day and see how the weather will affect your daily routine. Along with a detailed hourly view, the app provides a seven-day forecast for your location.
More than just your local weather. You can view the weather at up to 10 different locations. It’s also easy, with one tap, to share the weather conditions with friends and family.
What is it about?
Customizing the app is simple. Just edit and create your different daily routine. You can then view an animated home screen that shows the exact conditions during the specific time of day. Along with a detailed 24-hour view, you can take a look at a seven-day forecast.
For those who...
- Looking for a weather app that can provide specific information about the weather conditions during a normal day. Wanting to view the weather at a number of different locations. Enjoy beautiful and well-designed apps.
Not for those who...
- Want a detailed weather app with radars and other information. Don't want to view a weather app in landscape on their iPhone.
Why we love it
Instead of trying to replicate the features and design of popular weather apps, the app offers a fresh approach to dealing with Mother Nature. The graphics looks spectacular on my iPhone 6s Plus, and the app does a great job of making the best use its horizontal layout. It’s simple, easy to use, and provides a beautiful representation of how the weather should look like during your normal day.
A Weather Way is FREE but there are more add-ons
a Premium account
App Store Description
-BEST NEW APP ON THE US APP STORE- Selection March 2016
The app that shows what you will be doing when mother nature strikes
• Dynamic Home Screen: See an animated hourly forecast of your day and how impacts your daily routine or activity
• Routine editor to create personalized daily routines using an activities icon library.
• Forecasts: Hour by hour for 48 hours and 7-day forecasts.
• Detailed Current Conditions: Current, hourly, higher and lower temperature, “Feels like” temperature, precipitation, humidity, wind speed, and daily summary.
• Social Weather: One tap sharing so your family and friends can see how your day is looking
If you are looking for an app that is simple, that only includes the necessary information, but most importantly that allows you to literally visualize YOUR day, stop looking because there is finally a better way to see YOUR forecast, A Weather Way.
A Weather Way allows you to create a visual representation of your average day so you can see how the weather will impact your daily activity. Whether your plan is to go deep-sea diving in January, or skiing in April, this app will show you exactly what the weather will be at each hour of your daily routine, along with customizable and animated icons to represent what activity you will be doing at that time. You can re-create up to seven daily routines per week for up to ten distinct locations, check how your dad’s sailing weekend looks or your trip over the mountains.
With a library of more than 50 icons you’ll for sure be able to find a representation of your house, favorite food truck, or your way to commute- even if it's by helicopter.
A Weather Way also shows you an intuitive seven day forecast representation. If by the end of the week that cool blue is turning grey, get ready to get your coat out of the closet. If that warm yellow is fading into red, then you can expect a hot day on the beach over the weekend.