What is it about?
Welcome to ABC KIDS iview
App Store Description
Welcome to ABC KIDS iview
ABC KIDS iview is a video on demand app for preschoolers brought to you by the ABC. Watch ABC KIDS shows when and where you want in a trusted online environment. ABC KIDS iview content is free and advertising free.
- Quality Programs: ABC KIDS is the home to many trusted and loved programs, carefully selected to educate and entertain Australian children.
- Child Focused Design: ABC KIDS iview gives children the confidence to independently control their own viewing.
- Parental Control Settings: Parents can actively be involved in and regulate their children’s viewing, and access detailed information about the app’s features.
- Filter Shows: Toggle specific shows ON or OFF. Shows turned OFF will not appear in the app.
- Timer: Regulate app usage by setting a session duration. When the timer expires, the app locks to prevent any further video playback.
- Play Next: Upon completion of an episode of a show, the next episode of that show (if available) will automatically begin playing. Play Next can be enabled or disabled within the app’s Settings.
- Automatic Favourites: Favourite shows that are watched most often will automatically move to the first page of the app - making them easier to find for children.
- Trusted environment: All data is stored locally and users are not personally identified using this app.
- Watch via WiFi or 3G/4G.
This app is designed for devices running iOS 9 and above. Watching ABC KIDS iview on any Apple device is metered regardless of your ISP. Due to rights restrictions, ABC KIDS iview is geo-blocked to Australia.
Important: Data consumption.
Please note: you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges. The amount you are charged for watching video over mobile data (3G, 4G) depends on several things:
* How much data your mobile phone company allows you to download each month at no extra cost (your quota)
* How much data you've already downloaded in that month, and how much of your quota remains
* How much your mobile phone company charges you when you download more than your monthly quota
If you have a small monthly quota, or have used almost all of your monthly quota, watching video over a mobile data (3G, 4G) connection could be expensive. For more information about data consumption in relation to streaming video, please visit the FAQs & Help page in the Settings section of the app. Do check your quota with your mobile phone company, and monitor your usage. Your mobile phone company may be able to send you alerts when you reach the limit of your monthly quota. You can disable Mobile Data within the Settings app of your device.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.