What is it about?
Welcome to adidas GMR
App Store Description
Welcome to adidas GMR
adidas and Google Jacquard have combined forces to bring you the ultimate football experience – on and off the pitch!
adidas GMR is the new way to play connected -The Google-powered Jacquard™ Tag and specially designed insole slip into any footwear to detect your on-pitch moves and actions, then sync and display them as stats in the GMR app on your mobile.
Adidas GMR Highlights:
MEASURE YOUR MOVES & KICKS
The Jacquard Tag is placed in the GMR insole and understands what you do on the pitch, it measures:
- shot power,
- distance travelled,
- running speed
- number of kicks.
- Explosive bursts
ANALYSE & COMPARE FOOTBALL STATS
Once synced, your stats are sent to the GMR app, giving you all the data you need to improve your skills
- Get a full Metric Dashboard
- Compare your stats with friends & Pros and share your performance via social networks
- Analyze your performance with special charts & workout history
- Work against goals & set your own challenges
- See your lifetime stats and check your development
How does it work?
In order to use it you need the GMR product and the GMR app (free to download).
You’ll be given a step-by-step tutorial on how to correctly pair your Jacquard Tag and insert it into the GMR insoles. The onboarding is split into three parts: Jacquard Tag pairing, profile creation and Jacquard Tag insertion
1. Pairing: Videos are used to demonstrate how to charge and enable pairing of the Jacquard Tag. After selecting your Jacquard Tag from a list of available devices, the firmware update is initialized.
2. Profile creation: If you don’t already have an existing adidas account, you’ll need to create a new one to register. You’ll then be asked for a few extra details, to ensure the algorithm on the Jacquard Tag is calibrated for accurate motion tracking.
3. Tag insertion: Additional videos demonstrate how to correctly insert the tag into the GMR insoles.
Once you successfully set up your Jacquard Tag, the GMR app main dashboard and all other features are enabled.
The main dashboard displays all relevant information about your Jacquard Tag:
Battery status, connection status, name of your Jacquard Tag and a backup button to manually trigger data synchronization with your Jacquard Tag, if required.
From there you can navigate to take advantage of all the other adidas GMR features
Now you are ready to level up your game – Prove it with GMR!
FAQ and Chat
To get a quick turn-around to your questions, please check our FAQ section.
If you have specific questions related to the GMR app or the Jacquard Tag you can reach out to our customer support via the live chat.
Important note: From September 30th 2021 adidas GMR will permanently disconnect from EA SPORTS FIFA MOBILE. On the same time the adidas GMR app will continue to be live until at least end of December 2022 and you will be able to raise your game by using the football performance tracking & reading capabilities.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.