A PDF viewer at heart. As you would expect, Adobe Acrobat Reader can display the heck out of a PDF. You can also add highlights, notes, comments, and other annotations easily with a few taps. This app brings the full power of Adobe Acrobat Reader to your iPad.
Advanced Acrobat features. If you're an Adobe Creative Cloud subscriber, just sign in with your account to unlock advanced features in the app. Like Adobe Acrobat DC on the desktop, you can edit PDF text and format, rearrange pages, create PDFs from other filetypes, fill and sign documents, and more. The best part is that you can keep your recent files in sync with your desktop through Adobe Document Cloud.
What is it about?
With the Adobe Acrobat Reader app, you can read, annotate, scan, and send PDF documents. Open existing files and mark them up with highlighting, underlining, and drawing tools. You can also add comments, use your Apple Pencil, and scan multiple document pages into one PDF. The app is easy-to-use and offers even more features via in-app purchase.
Why we love it
To read, scan, and annotate PDFs quickly and easily, check out the Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is FREE but there are more add-ons
Adobe PDF Pack
Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe PDF Pack
App Store Description
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
SCAN DOCUMENTS AND WHITEBOARDS
• Use your device camera to snap a photo of anything—a document, whiteboard, form, picture, or note—and save it as a PDF.
• Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reorder them as desired.
• Easily save and share scanned PDFs.
• Enhance your camera images with improved boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate, and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Terms & Conditions
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.