What is it about?
Adobe Fill & Sign lets you scan or import a file to fill out and sign. You can open a file from an email, tap to enter text and mark checkboxes, and use text from an autofill collection. Use your finger or a stylus to create your signature and then save or send forms via email. For a simple way to fill and sign forms, this one delivers.
Why we love it
When you need to complete a form, sign it, and then send it via email, Adobe Fill & Sign lets you do it all easily.
App Store Description
The free Adobe Fill & Sign app lets you fill, sign, and send any form fast. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet. Then e-sign and send. No printing or faxing needed.
HOW IT WORKS:
• FILL. Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email. Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields. Fill forms even faster with custom autofill entries.
• SIGN. Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply your signature or initials to the form.
• SEND. Save forms and send to others immediately via email.
It’s that easy.
WHAT CAN ADOBE FILL & SIGN DO FOR YOU?
• GET IT DONE NOW. Fill in forms anytime, anywhere.
• GO GREEN. Send forms by email to eliminate printing and faxing.
• STAY ORGANIZED. Store your forms in one place.
Note to loc vendors:
-this section has a character limit of 4,000 characters
-The iOS and Android descriptions are the same except Android has two additional languages: CZ and PL.