Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a great image editor for pretty much any skill level, from an amateur all the way to professional photographers. You can edit images quickly and easily with a number of one-tap adjustments all the way to powerful advanced settings. If you don’t like how an image is progressing, one tap will take you back to the original.
Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Adobe has also added more 3D Touch support. In the Camera Roll browser view, a short touch will give you a Peek at the image. A longer press will Pop the photo onto the full screen. You can also press on the app’s icon to launch a number of Quick Actions. The Peek and Pop functionality is also available using the Grid View. Just to note, you can edit images on your device for no charge. But if you want to access your photos on other devices, including a PC, you’ll need to have an Adobe Creative Cloud Photography subscription. You’ll need to shell out $9.99 per month to subscribe, but new users do receive a free 30-day trial.
For those who...
- Are looking for a robust and full-featured image editor Wanting to export images of any size at full resolution. Like a quick and easy-to-use interface. Are invested in the Adobe ecosystem.
Not for those who...
- Want to access their images on a Mac or PC without paying for a subscription. Don't want to be tied into Adobe's products and services.
Why we love it
There is a growing crowd of smartphone photographers who don’t use the desktop at all for photo editing, so Adobe is clearly transitioning the target audience of the Lightroom mobile apps in the right direction. This powerful image editing tool is great for anyone looking for a free option for their iOS device or those who already have an Adobe subscription.
Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad supports Siri commands
Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for iPad is a free, powerful, yet intuitive solution for editing, capturing and sharing your best photos. Lightroom also provides a robust premium offering filled with advanced features to take your photography to the next level. Check out all the features below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with a single touch
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel for your photos
• CURVES: Make advanced edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your edits these industry-leading tools
• BULK EDITS: Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
• SHARE YOUR WORK: Post your photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei features, and much more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo, no matter how big or small
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger, Apple Pencil, or stylus to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Make sure it all lines up. Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright, guided upright, and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your iPad allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on web
• ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
If you are on an iPhone, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom CC”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.