Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a great image editor for pretty much any skill level, from an amateur all the way to professional photographers. You can edit images quickly and easily with a number of one-tap adjustments all the way to powerful advanced settings. If you don’t like how an image is progressing, one tap will take you back to the original.
Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Adobe has also added more 3D Touch support. In the Camera Roll browser view, a short touch will give you a Peek at the image. A longer press will Pop the photo onto the full screen. You can also press on the app’s icon to launch a number of Quick Actions. The Peek and Pop functionality is also available using the Grid View. Just to note, you can edit images on your device for no charge. But if you want to access your photos on other devices, including a PC, you’ll need to have an Adobe Creative Cloud Photography subscription. You’ll need to shell out $9.99 per month to subscribe, but new users do receive a free 30-day trial.
For those who...
- Are looking for a robust and full-featured image editor Wanting to export images of any size at full resolution. Like a quick and easy-to-use interface. Are invested in the Adobe ecosystem.
Not for those who...
- Want to access their images on a Mac or PC without paying for a subscription. Don't want to be tied into Adobe's products and services.
Why we love it
There is a growing crowd of smartphone photographers who don’t use the desktop at all for photo editing, so Adobe is clearly transitioning the target audience of the Lightroom mobile apps in the right direction. This powerful image editing tool is great for anyone looking for a free option for their iOS device or those who already have an Adobe subscription.
Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (*premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (*premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (*premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (*premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (*premium feature)
*Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add cloud storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPhone app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC”
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.