Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a great image editor for pretty much any skill level, from an amateur all the way to professional photographers. You can edit images quickly and easily with a number of one-tap adjustments all the way to powerful advanced settings. If you don’t like how an image is progressing, one tap will take you back to the original.
Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Adobe has also added more 3D Touch support. In the Camera Roll browser view, a short touch will give you a Peek at the image. A longer press will Pop the photo onto the full screen. You can also press on the app’s icon to launch a number of Quick Actions. The Peek and Pop functionality is also available using the Grid View. Just to note, you can edit images on your device for no charge. But if you want to access your photos on other devices, including a PC, you’ll need to have an Adobe Creative Cloud Photography subscription. You’ll need to shell out $9.99 per month to subscribe, but new users do receive a free 30-day trial.
For those who...
- Are looking for a robust and full-featured image editor Wanting to export images of any size at full resolution. Like a quick and easy-to-use interface. Are invested in the Adobe ecosystem.
Not for those who...
- Want to access their images on a Mac or PC without paying for a subscription. Don't want to be tied into Adobe's products and services.
Why we love it
There is a growing crowd of smartphone photographers who don’t use the desktop at all for photo editing, so Adobe is clearly transitioning the target audience of the Lightroom mobile apps in the right direction. This powerful image editing tool is great for anyone looking for a free option for their iOS device or those who already have an Adobe subscription.
Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor supports Siri commands
Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Learn how below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock powerful tools and features like the healing hrush, selective edits, geometry, storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
• BATCH EDITING: Easily edit photos in large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to auto tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.