Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a great image editor for pretty much any skill level, from an amateur all the way to professional photographers. You can edit images quickly and easily with a number of one-tap adjustments all the way to powerful advanced settings. If you don’t like how an image is progressing, one tap will take you back to the original.
Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Adobe has also added more 3D Touch support. In the Camera Roll browser view, a short touch will give you a Peek at the image. A longer press will Pop the photo onto the full screen. You can also press on the app’s icon to launch a number of Quick Actions. The Peek and Pop functionality is also available using the Grid View. Just to note, you can edit images on your device for no charge. But if you want to access your photos on other devices, including a PC, you’ll need to have an Adobe Creative Cloud Photography subscription. You’ll need to shell out $9.99 per month to subscribe, but new users do receive a free 30-day trial.
For those who...
- Are looking for a robust and full-featured image editor Wanting to export images of any size at full resolution. Like a quick and easy-to-use interface. Are invested in the Adobe ecosystem.
Not for those who...
- Want to access their images on a Mac or PC without paying for a subscription. Don't want to be tied into Adobe's products and services.
Why we love it
There is a growing crowd of smartphone photographers who don’t use the desktop at all for photo editing, so Adobe is clearly transitioning the target audience of the Lightroom mobile apps in the right direction. This powerful image editing tool is great for anyone looking for a free option for their iOS device or those who already have an Adobe subscription.
Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor supports Siri commands
Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, yet powerful photo editor and camera app. It empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
EDIT PHOTOS - ACHIEVE YOUR CREATIVE VISION
The world’s best photo editing tools give you ultimate control. Finesse the details, and make selective adjustments.
• Transform a raw photo into a powerful image with one of the world’s most intuitive photo editing apps.
• Retouch photos to make them pop. Apply presets, and more.
• Easy-to-use sliders give you control over your photos’ properties.
• Crop and Rotate tools let you find the size and aspect ratio to best show off your camera work.
• Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective.
• Experiment with Versions of photos to compare different edits without losing the original and pick your favorite look.
• Remove almost anything from your photo with just a touch of the Healing Brush.
• Alter hue and saturation with precision to bring your photos to life with Local Hue Adjustments.
• Click on any photo to discover the steps other Lightroom users take to create their final image.
LEARN - BUILD YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS FAST
• Get even more control over your photography with raw format and capture modes, such as Professional and HDR.
• Be inspired with interactive tutorials and learn how to use the photo editor.
• Complete step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers.
• Learn the basics in no time.
ORGANIZE - CURATE AND FIND YOUR BEST PHOTOS
• Create albums with a click.
• Use the photo editor’s handy organizational tools.
• Adobe Sensei harnesses the power of AI to tag and organize your photos
• Identify people in your photos
SHARE & COLLABORATE
• Group Albums allow you to collect everyone’s photos in one place.
• Control who has access and what they can see.
• Share your creative process with other users in the Discover section of the app so they can see how you got from start to finish.
• Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
• Retouch your full-resolution shots and have both originals and edits backed up to the cloud, ready to access anywhere.
• Searchable keywords are automatically applied to help you sort through photos without tagging them.
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights-linkfree.html
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.