What is it about?
App Store Description
The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed and developed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), the Nation's lead Federal agency for research on health care quality, costs, outcomes and patient safety.
The ePSS application was developed to assist primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients. The ePSS information is based on the current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors. When using this tool please read the specific recommendation to determine if the preventive service is appropriate for your patient. This tool is not meant to replace clinical judgment and individualized patient care. The ePSS is available as a web application and mobile applications.
Web Application: http://epss.ahrq.gov
• Compatible with major browsers: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later; Firefox 3.0 or later; Safari 4.0 or later; Opera 9.51; Google Chrome
• Latest recommendations information updated by the USPSTF
• User friendly interface
• Print friendly format available
• Compatible version available for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and all other major mobile platforms *
• Full functionality of the ePSS Web application
• Full mobility without the need for wireless or internet connectivity **
• Optional subscription for email notifications of available updates
• Automated ePSS data updates
* View the supported device list to check for compatibility with your specific device
** Application downloads and data updates require internet connectivity
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.