What is it about?
App Store Description
- Foreground mode, check manually for any related alerts. Any alerts reported will give you the earthquake magnitude and potential Tsunami alert.
- A map button will be activated if an alert is active.
- Background mode will fetch on a regular basis to the server to up-to-date alert(s), so you do not need to keep the App on the foreground.
- Due to connectivity between the user and server, it may happen that the communication will not function normally and critical info may not show correctly. A pop-up alert will notify of the potential issue during fetching.
- Even phone off, as long your App in the background, it will continue to fetch automatically on a regular basis.
- Latest up-date is given with date and Zulu (UTC) time.
- The up-date is based on “green” alert.
- A notification alert will pop-up on regular intervals reminding you to check for potential alert(s) while in a critical area for example.
- At any time, you may terminate the up-date and notification by either killing the App while in the background or by just going to your settings and changing your setting notifications.
- Keep in mind that we try to balance performance (battery life) and regular up-dates. The more the up-dates, the more the battery will be used.
- It is essential that you do not rely only on this App for correct “on-time” information. It is rather to be used as a situational awareness tool. This App has its limitations and must be understood by the end user.
- Make sure that mobile data is enabled in your settings. If not, the App while in the background will not update automatically.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.