What is it about?
App Store Description
* Verse by verse Cross References - they work across all included Bible translations
* Highlight a verse(s), then touch the ZOOM-IN icon to see related verses for selection
* Chapter subtitles in all Amharic Bible books, OT and NT
* Many section/ topic titles come with color-coded cross reference links to view in a mini-content window
* Cross references open without you leaving your current reading
* Now you can Search by: verses only, titles only, or verses+subtitles
* View your Bookmarks everywhere: search results, mini-content...
* Great tool for serious Amharic Bible Study users, and beginners alike
* AUDIO - FREE
* Amharic, ASV, KJV, World English translations
* Search in Ethiopic/Geez or English
* Chapter Notes: paste or type in Geez and/or Latin
* Track Reading History
* Copy verses and share in your other apps
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, SMS, Mail... (can be read on any device)
* Even use chapter Notes to to read text if you don't have fonts
* Open app remotely. Send a link to your friends who have the app through Facebook, messages. amharic://bible/John/3/16, or amharic://Joh.3.16, amharic://43/3/16, hiyawqal://1 Tim 2:5/
We are grateful to Bible.org and the Ethiopian Bible Society. The English Bible translations ASV, KJV and WEB are in the public domain, God bless those who made it possible. We are also grateful for the many users who continue to encourage us and send us feedback - because of your contributions, the quality and accuracy of the app continues to improve - BLESS YOU!
For more info: visit WongelAdvocate.com (Living Word Gospel Ministry)
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.