What is it about?
TIRED OF WAKING UP TO AN ALARM CLOCK?
Beditations is FREE but there are more add-ons
Unlock All Meditations
Enjoy Falling Asleep
Full Body Scan
Rest for the Insomniac
Positive Day Mindfulness
Unlock All Meditaitons
Evening Beditation: Pain Management
Morning Beditation: Procrastination Killer
Self Esteem Supercharge
Building a Sense of Calm
App Store Description
TIRED OF WAKING UP TO AN ALARM CLOCK?
Try my free app and improve your morning. Beditations are guided meditations that relax you into a quality sleep, and then gently wake you up at your desired time, all from the comfort of your own bed. Simply choose an evening meditation to ease you into slumber, and a morning meditation to gently wake you up. The built in alarm clock will wake you at your desired time with a refreshing guided morning meditation. As it plays, you will experience a boost in your inner strength and a sharpened mental focus, leaving you ready to achieve the best day possible. A meditation bell will continue to play after your morning meditation to ensure that you wake up. You will now be ready to energetically and enthusiastically begin your day! I've created the tools to take control of your physical, emotional, and mental well being, all from the comfort of your own bed.
Meditation is an effective means of helping the mind to let go. Meditation is a mental skill that can be used to release the activities of the day, rather than replay them on an endless loop as you're trying to fall asleep. Even on the nights when you are experiencing insomnia, you can still use meditation to silence your mind and relax the body. Sleep is better than being awake; however, when you cannot sleep, being relaxed and calm is better than being stressed and anxious.
Perhaps the most powerful anti-stress tool one can develop and hone is meditation. Through meditation we can learn effective ways to reduce stress and cultivate deep inner peace. This program will help you practice methods such as breath awareness, mindfulness and visualization to silence stress.
Mindfulness calms your mind to a point where you are able to relax fully and get the sleep that you need. It is much easier to tackle the problems in your life with a clear and healthy mind. We will achieve this by helping you feel rested and relaxed. Regularly taking time to meditate from your bed will help you achieve the balance in mind and body that is required to live a healthy life.
Throughout this process, you will be grooming your subconscious mind to accept and incorporate the suggestions it receives during meditation. Our three-step method is simple: Motivation, Belief, and Expectation. First, you will develop the mindset necessary to maintain a high level of motivation. Next, you will cultivate the deep belief within yourself that your goal can be reached. Finally, you will create accountability through the personal expectation you place upon yourself to complete this journey.
Categories also include: Meditations for Kids and relaxing ambient music.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING BEDITATIONS?
• Quickly reach a calm state where the body and mind no longer run rampant.
• Become more present throughout the day.
• Feel happy and healthy, uneasily thrown off balance by life’s obstacles.
• Stem anxiety while renewing your physical and emotional well-being.
• Relax your body and mind into a deep sleep
– Monthly auto-renewable subscription unlocks All Meditations
– Monthly auto renewing subscription
– $3.99 per month
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.