Watch the trailer
Edit, favorite, or share. You can “heart” photos to access all of your favorites in one place (i.e., the Favorites folder). The Best Photo App also lets you rotate, crop, and straighten photos to improve their composition. Moreover, it includes simple editing tools for adjusting the brightness, exposure, saturation, and other properties of your photos, thereby making them look better and more suitable for sharing.
Use smart filters. You can choose to view only photos from the recent past (e.g. the last 7 or 31 days), a specific year (say, a couple of years ago, when you went on a lot of trips), or a smart album (such as Selfies and Screenshots). There’s also smart search, which surfaces photos that form problem areas in your library.
What is it about?
But the newly updated BestPhotos wants to tidy up your Photo Library. The app is designed to clean up your library by removing duplicates and extra photos. You can also quickly and easily select to keep only the best photos in your library and trash the rest.
For those who...
- often to need to sort through your countless photos and videos.
- find the Photos app lacking in photo management features.
Not for those who...
- think the Photos app is enough for your photo management needs.
- don't want to pay for advanced features.
Why we love it
It takes overconfidence or self-awareness for a developer to name his photo app The Best Photo App. Either way, The Best Photo App makes for a superb solution to the frequently tedious task of managing and organizing photos and videos. With its impressive set of features (free and paid) all made available through an uncomplicated interface, The Best Photos App takes the chore out of separating the wheat from the chaff in your photo library, making it easier to relive and share old memories, odd moments, and otherwise valued images.
BestPhotos is FREE but there are more add-ons
"The Best Features" premium upgrade
App Store Description
Clean up your photo library by removing duplicates and extra photos. Choose your best photos once, and delete the rest.
We take and manage more photos than ever before with our iPhones and iPads, which requires a new type of app to sift through the avalanche of images. BestPhotos helps you quickly choose your best photos, and delete the outtakes. Otherwise, when you want to share a photo, you're always left debating between multiple versions of the same shot.
Always with you
On your iPhone or iPad, Best Photos gives you the power to sort through thousands of photos before you even get home. It's a great way to use the pockets of time that surround an event or vacation. Going through photos will be fun, and in the moment, instead of a chore for later.
Some of the key features included for FREE:
- Delete and hide many photos at once
- Quickly jump to recent photos, specific years, or albums
- Add to Album: add your photos or videos to new or existing albums, and organize albums into folders
- Simple photo cropping and straightening for quick fixes
- Find Duplicate Photos: automatically find and manually delete duplicate photos
- Share one or a group of items you find using the iOS share sheet
- Siri Shortcuts: Show today in BestPhotos, show this week in BestPhotos, and show this month in BestPhotos
“The Best Features” premium upgrade:
- Compare Mode: view photos side by side with fancy, synchronized zooming
- Automatically Remove Duplicate Photos: comb your library for duplicate photos and automatically delete them with one tap
- “Similar” Photos: Focus on clumps of similar photos taken together
- Find photos that aren't in albums
- Accidental Videos: find those videos where you probably meant to take a photo
- View Photo Info: inspect EXIF and other metadata properties on photos and videos
- All Problem Areas: Quickly focus on areas of your library that need special attention, like photos missing location, or the HDR and Portrait Mode photos that also store the normal version
- Additional Siri Shortcuts: Launch any premium problem area search
- App dark mode and custom app icons
Note: BestPhotos does not support photos synced to your iOS devices using iTunes
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.