What is it about?
App Store Description
* While this app is intended to be used to capture real bird photos, you can quickly test the app by using photo of birds displayed on a computer screen/magazine.
1. Mount your phone close to a window or on a telescope
2. Adjust the position of the phone to focus on a bird feeder, a bird bath, tree top, nest, etc.
3. Press "Go" when no birds is present in the camera's point of view and wait for 3 seconds for calibration to finish
4. Wait for birds to come by while you are away
5. Press "Stop" when you come back
6. Select pictures to share using the arrow logo
7. Press "Share" to share on social media or save locally
1. Birdfie can autonomously detect the presence of birds and take pictures of them
2. Birdfie can count the number of bird photos taken
3. Birdfie can identify the type of birds in the photos taken
4. Birdfie supports third-party social media sharing
5. Birdfie allows users to provide region proposal to improve detection accuracy
6. Birdfie provides Gaussian blur post-processing tool to blur the background
7. Birdfie supports manual photo-taking
Other documents :
Birdfie term of service : https://birdville.ai/tos_birdfie.pdf
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.