Clean design. Flitter's profile view makes it easy to view important bio details, media, and recent tweets.
Shortcuts to emojis. Flitter lets you move the compose button to anywhere that's convenient for you. There's also a shortcut in the composing screen that lets you access some commonly-used but tricky emoticons that is handy to have.
Minimalist style. Flitter has a simple and clean aesthetic that is visually appealing. You can also customize it to however you want.
What is it about?
Visually, Flitter is a simple and clean app that carries a minimalist design that should appeal to plenty. It carries an aesthetic that reminds me of most native Apple apps, and everything is laid out in a neat and organized manner. Despite the simplicity on the surface, Flitter also gives users plenty of options for customizing the app's appearance to their own liking, including some themes, accent hues, and even different app icons. Flitter is also fairly fast and easy to navigate.
App Store Description
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and with Bluebird we absolutely believe that. The way in which you browse your timeline and interact with tweets should never be an afterthought, it should look stunning. And it does.
You can go from light to dark as effortlessly as tapping an on-screen button. You can change accent hues to match any outfit, and pictures don't have to be small and tucked away. They can be big and bold. It's the same old Twitter, but with a fresh new coat of paint.
- A gorgeous timeline that can be tweaked to look how you want
- Tweet detail with threaded replies
- Long-hold tweets for quick actions
- Tap the navigation bar for a jump bar to quickly access lists and bookmarked users
- Long-hold the navigation bar for a quick theme switcher
- Local and global trends
- Bookmark users for quick access
- Mentions with graphed history
- New tweet section with an intuitive keyboard drawer
- Keyboard haptics
- Search local and global tweets
- Search users
- Edit tweets
- Translate tweets
- Change theme hues
- Dark mode and OLED dark mode
- Change image layout and positions
- Pinch the screen to tweet a screenshot
- Move tweet button around to a place that suits you
- View users' mentions and liked tweets
- Extensive tweet actions
- Extensive profile actions
- Swipe through recent images
- Biometric locks for the app and app sections
- Multiple user accounts
- More settings than you know what to do with
- Dynamically change the app icon
- Sounds and haptics
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- 3D Touch quick actions
- Today Widget
- Share Extension
- iMessage sticker pack
- Siri support
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.