If you’re someone who’s devoted to the solitary vice of reading, Bookout is one app you should definitely check out. Filling the void left by the long-defunct Readmore, and more outside of the social networking functionality of Goodreads, Bookout lets you easily manage your books, track your progress with them, and develop good reading habits.
Watch the trailer
Check the details on WatchAware
Add and track books. Add a book to Bookout by manually entering its data, scanning its ISBN code, or searching for it online. Then you can track your reading in real time and even add your favorite quotes and your own thoughts as you go.
Set goals and unlock achievements. Gather insightful stats about your reading and generate shareable infographics for every book you finish. Mark a book as lent to remember who borrowed it. Set goals for the number of hours you want to read in a month and the number of books you want to read in a year. Unlock various achievements to keep you motivated to read more.
What is it about?
With Bookout, you can easily add books from your library and keep track of your reading activity. You can also set goals and unlock achievements, all of which can help you make reading books a regular part of your life. You can even send bookish stickers from the app to your family and friends on iMessage.
For those who...
- you love reading books.
- you want to make a habit out of reading books.
Not for those who...
- you love reading books but don't want to keep track of your reading activity
- you want a social network for readers — there's Goodreads for that
Why we love it
Bookout is the perfect app for avid readers or anybody who wants to turn into one. Not only does it let users keep track of their reading, but it also motivates them to keep reading more. It also features a simple yet engaging interface and a cute mascot to boot.
Bookly Track Books & Read More has stickers
Bookly Track Books & Read More is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Bookly helps you track your reading in real-time, manage your books, make a habit out of reading and see your progress over time.
Add real books, e-books or audiobooks to your collections, track reading with the timer and get access to awesome stats that will help you improve and read even more. Set goals and reminders to stay motivated, get weekly and monthly infographic reports on your progress.
TRACK YOUR READING IN REAL-TIME
- Start the timer every time you read with a simple tap
- Record your current page number of the books you're reading
- See how long it will take you to finish the book at your current pace
- Set a Book Goal to finish your book by a given time
- Add your own rating, thoughts, and quotes for each book
- Play ambient sounds while you read
- Generate awesome Infographics style reports for every book
- Unlock achievements to stay motivated and read even more
GET READING STATS & RESULTS
- Get tons of insightful Stats: total read time, pages read, reading speed, estimated book finish time, daily reading time, days you read in a row, reading streak and more
- Generate Reading Reports with graphs and stats per book/month/year
- Set Monthly or Yearly Goals in number of hours, pages or books
- Set daily reminders to keep you motivated to achieve your reading goals
- Use the powerful Bookly Assistant to read more, get personalized reading suggestions, reminders, reports and a lot more
- Share your progress directly from the app
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR BOOKS
- Track and manage your entire library of books, e-books and audiobooks
- Setup your own custom book Collections, like "Wishlist", "Favourites"
- Get book details by scanning the ISBN barcode or searching online directly in the app
- Store and sync your books among devices using iCloud
- Never lose a book again, mark a book as lent or borrowed
- - -
Bookly is free to download and use. No online account or signup needed. The Pro version is free with a 7 day trial, after which we offer three subscription packages: $4.99/month (1 Month Subscription), $19.99/6 months (6 Month Subscription), and $29.99/year (1 Year Subscription). All other features remain free to use indefinitely.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Subscription service conditions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
- Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Important: This app is for book TRACKING and MANAGEMENT. Book content and the actual reading is not done in the app.*
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.