What is it about?
Cell Press Journal Reader
Cell Press Journal Reader is FREE but there are more add-ons
Cell Annual Subscription
Cancer Cell Annual Subscription
Trends in Parasitology Annual Subscription
Cell Metabolism Annual Subscription
Journal Reader Cell Stem Cell December 03, 2015
Journal Reader Developmental Cell June 08, 2015
Journal Reader Cell Metabolism November 03, 2015
Journal Reader Cell Metabolism July 07, 2015
Journal Reader Cell December 17, 2015
Journal Reader Cell September 24, 2015
App Store Description
Cell Press Journal Reader
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances from 32 Cell Press journals on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Experience Cell Press journals as you never have before!
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Note to Journal Subscribers
Use your existing Cell Press website profile to access full text of the journals you regularly read, or log in as a guest to read abstracts.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Note that Society journals are renewed on the first day of each year and access is provided for the full calendar year.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.