Send money quickly. Just choose your amount and pick a contact or enter their details. You can then include a note, photo, or even a GIF for fun. While GIFs are never necessary, they certainly add a nice splash of personality to everything, and that includes mobile payments. Paying someone has never been so much fun.
Check your app balance. When you are ready to send money to a pal, you can see your Circle Pay balance. Then, choose to send with a debit card instead if the amount exceeds your balance. No matter how much you have in your funds, Circle Pay has got you covered with multiple fallbacks. It's convenient and handy, plus there are no fees if you have to use your debit card instead.
Change your security settings. Security settings include Touch ID and a password. You can also use two-factor authentication and set the amounts for sending and withdrawing money. In a day and age where finance information is at-risk on a daily basis, it's nice to know that Circle Pay implements multiple security features to make sure that your information is safe and secure.
What is it about?
With Circle Pay, you just choose your amount and pick a contact or enter their details. You can then include a note, photo, or even a GIF for fun. When you are ready to send money to a pal, you can see your Circle Pay balance. Then, choose to send with a debit card instead if the amount exceeds your balance. Security settings include Touch ID and a password. You can also use two-factor authentication and set the amounts for sending and withdrawing money.
For those who...
- Send money to contacts often
- Receive money from contacts regularly
Not for those who...
- Do not send or receive money electronically
- Prefer to use cash
Why we love it
Circle Pay is fast and easy and the fact that there are no fees makes it even more valuable. The app has a convenient Help area with details as well as buttons to contact the help center by phone or message.
App Store Description
Send friends money like you send anything else — easy and free — whether they’re in the same room or a different country. Give your roomie the rent, chip in for the group gift without a big deal and send your friend abroad a drink on you. All without worry. Deposits held in US dollars are insured up to $250,000.
FAST & EASY
• Pay friends and family instantly with just a phone number or email
• Set up in 30 seconds
• Just as easy to request money (equally important)
• Free to download and free to use
• No fees and no exchange rate markups between dollars (USD), pounds (GBP) and euro (EUR) — the rate you see on Google is the rate you get
• Cash out to your debit card for, you guessed it, free
• We’re centered around conversations not transactions because that’s how people communicate
• Add personality with photos, GIFs and emoji
• Deposits held in US dollars are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 and we’re licensed as a Money Transmitter in 48 US states and jurisdictions
• If you’re sending money to the UK or Europe, you’ll be interested to know that over there we’re regulated as an E-Money Issuer
• Your information is encrypted, your data is private and we’re fully PCI-DSS compliant
• Plus, your account is protected by PIN, Touch ID and two-step verification
• Live support from real human beings
• We make mistakes (just making sure you’re reading)
“The main selling point of Circle is that it lets app users send money to other people, even non-users, in any part of the world.” — Fast Company
“Circle, a money-sending app that works instantly, conducts trades in established currencies like dollars and euros.” — CNN Money
“When you need to split the bill, try Circle Pay, a digital money-transfer system that lets people send dollars and euros through iMessage.” — The New York Times
“Circle Pay lets you send money to your contacts securely and without having to pay a fee. You can send money in dollars, euros or pounds. And unlike Square Cash, Circle works internationally.”