Check the details on WatchAware
Track your cycle. Clue makes it super easy to keep track of when your cycle occurs. Once you input the data, you can see your cycle as a circle, with 21 or 28-days. The circle is marked when your period happens and even when you're going to be the most fertile. And to top it off, you can track your mood during your period and see if it has anything to do with your cycle over time.
Clue gives you clues. Clue not only keeps track of your period, but it helps you remember too. With Clue, you can set reminders for when your cycle and fertile windows begin, when you're going to have PMS, and more. All of your data can be synced with HealthKit, so you can have full reports to provide doctors if needed. And over time, Clue will give you insights into your unique patterns, so you can learn even more about your body than you previously thought.
What is it about?
With Clue, women will be able to understand their own cycles much better. Not only does Clue serve as a period tracker, but it can even alert you when you're going to have PMS, so be warned, everyone! It also can track your most fertile ovulation times, in case you and your partner are attempting to get pregnant in the near future. Clue is also capable of tracking your unique patterns, such as pain, sex, bodily fluids, moods, and more. And if you have an Apple Watch, you're able to view your cycle info as a glance, so it's discreet and always ready when you need it. It's also fast to input your data into Clue and get fairly accurate predictions, so make sure to give this one a try if you're looking for a complete period and fertility tracker.
For those who...
- Want an all-in-one women's health tracker
- Want an Apple Watch companion app for tracking their menstrual cycle
- Need a warning before their PMS is likely to hit
Not for those who...
- Are fine managing period tracking on a regular calendar
- Want informative articles to go along with their period tracker
- Need an app that can share information directly with their partner
Why we love it
Clue has a sleek interface that is colorful and fun, not pink and girly like you'd expect a period tracker to be. Plus the information that it can track is comprehensive, it's fast, and there is an Apple Watch companion app to go along with everything.
Clue Period Tracker has stickers
Clue Period Tracker is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Clue is the #1 period tracker app that uses science to help you discover the unique patterns in your menstrual cycle and support healthy habits. Track your period and health cycles to keep all aspects of your health and fitness in check, and get personalized reminders about your period, PMS, ovulation, and fertility.
• Rated the top free period and ovulation tracker app by the journal, Obstetrics & Gynecology, a publication of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
• Trusted by more than 10 million active users worldwide
With Clue, your health will no longer be a mystery. Track over 30 health categories and start to see the patterns! Learn how your cycle affects changes in your skin, hair, energy, cravings and moods. Planning a pregnancy? Clue uses machine learning to estimate your ovulation and fertile window. Alternatively, log your birth control and set pill reminders. Clue is your companion for your next doctor appointment. Have your cycle history handy for your healthcare providers.
PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER
• Track your period, flow heaviness, and the menstrual products you use
• Receive accurate predictions and calendar reminders before your next period, PMS, and ovulation
• Understand your health. Track sex, pain, moods, cervical fluid, and more
• Set personalized reminders for your next period, PMS, ovulation and fertile window
• Track your birth control and get pill reminders
MENSTRUAL CALENDAR & FERTILITY TRACKER
• View period, PMS and fertility predictions for your next three cycles
• Plan for pregnancy with the ovulation calculator and follow your fertility window
• Track your basal temperature (BBT) for more accurate ovulation and fertility predictions—perfect if you’re trying to conceive
HEALTH & FITNESS TRACKER
• Log your energy levels and learn how your cycle affects your fitness routine
• Plan your workouts around your cycle
• Track moods and emotions throughout your cycle
Understand the science behind your cycle:
• Personalized analysis of your current and past menstrual cycles, along with an overall average to easily observe trends
• Read in-depth information about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references
Get more when you subscribe to Clue Plus
• Enhanced Analysis gives you a detailed look at your period length, menstrual cycle length, and cycle variation, alerting you when anything is out of the normal range for your age and birth control type
• Forecast expands on Clue’s standard period, PMS and fertile window predictions to let you know when to expect anything you’ve tracked that has a cyclical pattern—cravings, energy levels, cramps and more
1-month subscription for $0.99
12-month subscription for $9.99
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account.
Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Download Clue for free and start tracking your menstrual cycle, fertility and health today!
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to [email protected]
Get answers to your questions about periods, sex, and menstrual health at helloclue.com
Follow us on social!
Terms of Service: https://www.helloclue.com/terms.html
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.