Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
To get started, connect your checking account to Digit. This allows Digit to analyze your income and spending, and find small amounts of money it can safely set aside for you. Every few days, Digit transfers small amounts of money to your Digit savings. Digit never transfers more than you can afford, so you don't have to worry about over-drafting your account. In fact, we have a no-overdraft guarantee.
For those who...
- For anyone looking for an easy way to save extra money.
Not for those who...
- Might not be for someone who wants more aggressive savings.
Why we love it
It's an easy, worry free way to save money.
App Store Description
JOIN THE SAVINGS REVOLUTION
Save money, pay off debt, and achieve your financial goals without thinking about it. Join the finance revolution that's saved users $1 Billion and paid them $1 Million in bonuses. Digit is the smart money sidekick that keeps you financially healthy. Every day, Digit analyzes your spending and moves the perfect amount of money from your bank account to your Digit account. In 2017, Fast Company named Digit the second most innovative Finance company.
* Digit saves the perfect amount of money everyday based on your income and spending
* Save for an unlimited number of goals. Digit tells you the intelligent timeline for achieving them.
* Protect your bank account from overdrafts. Digit notifies you when your account balance is low.
* Withdraw your money from as often as you like. No fees, no minimums.
* Earn 1% annually on your Digit savings. That's 15X more than most savings accounts!
* Bank-level SSL 128-bit encryption securely protects your funds and sensitive personal information
* Your Digit savings are held at FDIC-insured banks and insured up to a balance of $250,000
Digit is completely free to try. After your trial period, a monthly subscription costs $2.99 and can be canceled anytime.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
US News: “The Digit app makes automatic saving a breeze.” 
The Verge: “Digit is the automated savings plan we’ve been waiting for” 
Fast Company: “Turning saving money into a mindless task” 
USA Today: “The best part about Digit is its ability to calculate how much to save from day to day.” 
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.