What is it about?
Get ideas for the home with shows on Watch DIY. With airings from DIY Network, you can watch full episodes or clips, stream live television right to your device, and save your favorites. Just log in with your cable service provider and get inspiration for your home projects in a snap.
For those who...
- Are current fans of DIY Network
- Like home improvement shows
Not for those who...
- Dislike the shows on DIY Network
- Prefer to read project instructions
Why we love it
Watch DIY offers terrific and helpful home projects shows from DIY Network.
App Store Description
The DIY Network app gives you on-the-go access to Live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows such as Rehab Addict, Texas Flip N Move, Tiny Luxury and more. Peruse videos and get inspired to transform your own space. Included in your cable or satellite subscription through participating TV providers.
With this app, you can:
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT:
* Stream DIY live right to your iPhone or iPad. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider or use Apple’s Single sign-on for full access.
* Watch the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite DIY shows and hosts On Demand.
* AirPlay is now supported to watch through your Apple TV (or get our app for Apple TV 4th gen.).
* Cast DIY to your TV with Chromecast.
* Multitask with Picture in Picture, Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY YOUR FAVORITES:
* Not enough time to finish the video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
* Tap the heart icon on a show and when new episodes are available, you’ll automatically receive them in your Favorites.
Current providers for the app include:
* AT&T U-verse
* Verizon FiOS
* Midcontinent Communications
and HUNDREDS more
iOS 9 or higher is required.
DIY app can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the App Store.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at [email protected]