What is it about?
FREE Download & FREE Trial!
App Store Description
FREE Download & FREE Trial!
Dystinct Magazine is a movement for drawing out and showcasing the unique talents that lay hidden within our dyslexic children struggling through the one size fits all approach to education and life. We aim to instill a strong sense of self-worth in dyslexic children who have had unfair opportunities chipping away at their self-esteem throughout their existence.
We are the ultimate resource of inspiration and expertise for everyday dyslexics and their families.
Dyslexic children often get overlooked or, worse, are somehow magically expected to be geniuses. Dystinct Magazine seeks to find the extraordinary that lies within the ordinary. Every dyslexic child is blessed to be distinctively different. We have set out to identify and nurture these differences to instill a strong sense of achievement in children who are often forgotten about. We also bring you relevant, up-to-date advice from leading experts in the industry to help you navigate the path to success.
We have exclusive interviews and content within the magazine, giving you fantastic insights into the world of learning difficulties - dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, and dyspraxia.
At Dystinct, we care about our children and want to help them find their wings and fly. This is a platform for children with learning difficulties to have their stories told, and voices heard.
In every issue, we will cover topics that include:
- Success Stories: We track down individuals with dyslexia to share their trailblazing paths to motivate children to seek their true potential.
- Interviews: We talk to everyday dyslexics who have conquered their hardships and are leading successful lives to showcase the light at the end of this very dark and lonely tunnel.
- Conversations: We also talk about the everyday realities faced by the dyslexia champions who bear it all to offer their unwavering support through hardships to make their dyslexic children successful.
- Expert Advice: Evidence-based information from qualified experts in the field of learning difficulties to navigate through the excess of snake oil treatment options out there to detract you from your path.
- Product / Service Reviews: unbiased reviews and advice from parents of children with learning difficulties and experts to help you decide on resources that will get you the most value for your hard-earned money.
Dystinct Magazine is a fabulous way to help you navigate this hard yard while boosting your child's self-worth. So why not download our FREE issue or try our FREE TRIAL, and see where Dystinct can take you?
- 1-year subscription US $49.99
- A single issue for US $12.99 (non-subscription)
* Subscription automatically renewed until canceled. Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
SUBSCRIBER'S AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal 24-hours before the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another quarter for quarterly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Please go to https://dystinctmag.com/ for more information.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.