Watch the trailer
A fairly intelligent assistant. The personal assistant built into Boomerang isn't perfect, but it's pretty good.
"Boomerang" your email. Boomerang calls snoozing email boomeranging it, so put it to great use.
Great swipe actions. Forget buttons, because Boomerang has multiple swipe actions you can choose from.
What is it about?
At the core of Boomerang Mail App is a host of really smart features. Among the best is the personal assistant you can make use of to streamline your day.
Why we love it
You can also take advantage of several other time-saving features. Swipe from left to right to delete an email. The real power of the app opens up when you swipe right to left instead. When you do that, you'll see multiple options for how to handle your messages. You can archive, move, snooze, and delete messages from one smooth action. You're also able to turn on a "key phrase" feature in settings, which can be a real time saver ... or time waster. When you have this feature enabled, just saying "Hey Boomerang" activates the voice command feature. This is quirky right now, and sometimes misunderstands commands. The voice assistant also doesn't seem to recognize multiple spellings of the same name — when I ask Boomerang to show me all messages from Bryan Wolfe, for example, the app shows me no emails at all. That's because it's looking for the more common spelling, Brian, in spite of the fact that I have the other spelling in my Contacts. If you're looking for an email client with smart features, take a good hard look at Boomerang. It's got lots of potential.
App Store Description
Join MILLIONS who use Boomerang to email productively on iPhone and desktop!
Schedule an email to be sent later, track & snooze emails & get reminders if you don’t hear back. Plus, get things done faster with Inbox Pause & with voice-activated AI. Works with Gmail, Outlook, MS Exchange & Hotmail.
• NEW Read Receipts
• Inbox Pause: stop incoming emails until you’re ready for them
• Schedule emails to be sent later
• Get notified when no one replies to your email
• Respondable: Use AI to write better emails. Know if your emails are too short, too wordy, not actionable, or just right.
More Awesome Features:
• Use multiple email accounts: Gmail, G Suite, Outlook, Exchange, Hotmail
• Customizable inbox view: support for Gmail/G Suite categories, Outlook Focused Inbox, and an “Unread only” view
• Import existing signatures from any Gmail or G Suite account with full support for rich formatted HTML signatures
• Get a clean inbox faster with easy, simple gestures
• Quick search: find emails faster with voice assistant & beautiful search interface
• Send attachments from photos and files
• Bulk delete and bulk archive email
• Take action directly from notifications
Perfect to help you:
• Remember to pay the bills
• Schedule notes & reminders for yourself
• Follow up with critical and time sensitive invitations
• Communicate with people in different time zones
• Snooze travel confirmations
• Track down emails buried in your Inbox
• Manage a busy schedule on the go
Try Boomerang’s AI assistant. Just tap the microphone icon!
• See everything you need to know from email, calendar, and more in one place. Ask Boomerang to “Brief me”
• Find files & contact info. Simply say “Find the PDF Joe sent” or “Find Sarah’s phone number”
• Move, create & cancel meetings. Say “Reschedule my meeting with John” or “Tell Paul I’m running 5 minutes late”
• Manage your email verbally. Try: “Show me emails I need to reply to” or “delete all the marketing email I got yesterday”
Loving the app? Please post a positive review. Thank you for your five stars. It really helps!
Questions/feedback? Email us at [email protected] or tweet to @Boomerang
A BIG thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars. Your support means the world to us.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.