What is it about?
App Store Description
For patients of Emeryville Occupational Medical Center, EOMC Connect app makes it easy to see your health provider anywhere at any time, using high-quality videoconferencing.
For qualified providers, the EOMC Connect provider app makes it easy to consult with your patients, as well as collaborate and conference with your care team staff, specialists and language interpreters anywhere at any time, using high-quality video conferencing.
To use EOMC Connect provider, you must be enrolled in a Emeryville Occupational Medical Center's EOMC Connect program, and have a supported iPhone or iPad device, and a 4G or WiFi connection. Your institution will provide you with your login credentials needed to utilize the EOMC Connect provider application.
• Virtual patient waiting room to receive and engage your patients
• Serve videos or web content to patients while in waiting rooms
• Ability to switch between waiting rooms and clinics
• Video conferencing with your patients
• Call controls to put patients on hold, transfer calls, and add other care team members to conference
• Transfer encounters to other members of the care team as needed
• One-button access to other care team members, specialists, interpreters, etc.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.