What is it about?
Everlance knows that meticulously tracking your mileage for work, volunteering, or just fun (if that's a thing) can be a drag. You could spend more time looking at your odometer than your speedometer, and that's kind of dangerous. But the calculator works in the background -- without killing our battery -- to log your trips automatically and without bringing spreadsheets or mileage logs into the proceedings. And if you're a power user, it also has features to help you find further business deductions and hopefully make tax time as painless as possible.
Why we love it
We used to keep a physical mileage log in our glove box to track our business travel. It was a huge pain, and we spent all the time we were filling it out (and making guesses for trips that we'd forgotten to jot down) wishing for technology to improve on this stupid process. Everlance not only makes it easier; it makes it automatic. And we can't argue with that.
Everlance is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Everlance makes tracking your mileage and expenses effortless. Your mileage will be recorded automatically for you in the background using minimal battery consumption. This found mileage adds up to $1,000s per year in mileage value. The standard account is 100% FREE & you have the option to upgrade to Premium. Easily upload receipts and use the app to identify tax deductions for your profession. Everyone from employees that need to be reimbursed to self-employed professionals love Everlance, here's why:
◆ Earn more money — Every 1,000 miles is worth $535 as a business expense you don't have to pay taxes on. Everlance makes sure you never lose a mile again.
◆ Save time — Everlance automatically tracks your miles and other business related expenses, simply swipe to categorize.
◆ Get peace of mind — Everlance backs up everything safely in the cloud.
• We detect and log all of your trips automatically (or try adding TO and FROM locations and watch the magic happen)
• IRS guideline compliant mileage log
• We calculate mileage, trip start & end time, and reimbursement value
• Swipe to categorize trips as business, personal, charity, or medical
• Everlance Widget to classify trips directly from the "today" screen
• Use Favorite Places to save your frequent addresses and to save time
• Set your "work hours" and watch the app classify your trips for you
• Bank and credit card integration to track revenue and credit card
• Add photos of receipts with the tap of a button
• All data is backed up in the cloud
• Supports multiple income sources AND multiple vehicles
• Export your data at any time to CSV or PDF
• Solopreneurs: real estate agents, photographers, consultants ...
• Independent contractors and 1099 workers: rideshare drivers, delivery, construction workers ...
• Self Employed
• People tired of shoebox of receipts and paper mileage logs
• Employees who need to get reimbursed!
Battery consumption note:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Everlance is designed to limit iOS GPS usage and as a result uses a nominal amount of battery power.
◆ Everlance Premium ◆
The standard Everlance account is 100% free, but many users choose to upgrade to Premium. All accounts will start with a free trial of Everlance Premium and when that trial expires your account will continue on the standard, free plan. Tracking your drives manually (using the start/stop button) or adding receipts and revenue are all part of the standard, free plan.
Everlance Premium allows you to get Unlimited Tracking, Advanced PDF Reports, and Premium Support for $7.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring for annual plan.
Why pay for Premium?
+ If Everlance catches ONE trip per month of 20 miles that can be worth up to $10.80 in deductions, which means the app can easily pay for itself.
+ Your Everlance subscription can potentially be reimbursed or deducted as a business expense for your taxes.
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to the selected plan. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Monthly subscriptions renew each month, and annual subscriptions each year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be end after a subscription purchase. Everlance Premium Subscription Options: Monthly $7.99 or Annual $59.99.
We'd love to hear from you! Feedback or ideas are welcome.
Email: [email protected]
Terms of Service