What is it about?
App Store Description
The Face2Face® Facial Palsy app is a tool designed to supplement treatment for facial paralysis caused by Bell’s Palsy, stroke, and acoustic neuroma. However, many of these patients avoid mirrors due to the anxiety of looking at their asymmetric facial features.
The Face2Face® Facial Palsy App mirrors the healthy side of the face over the unhealthy side; which allows for patients to exercise their facial muscles, while seeing their face wholly healthy. Mirror biofeedback therapy has been linked to positive outcomes in the treatment of idiopathic facial palsy.
Mirror book therapy is currently used for facial exercise activities. Kapios Health digitized this process and added instructional videos for at home use.
• Twice reflected split mirror encourages exercising the facial muscles.
• Facial training includes 6 basic facial expression exercises to get you started, and 9 advanced facial expressions which include new exercises to continue your facial recovery journey
•Guided video and audio instructions plus written instructions describing each facial exercise with corresponding image
This app offers a subscription which automatically renews each month for $9.99 (USD). The subscription includes:
· Unlocking all advanced exercises
· Ability to record exercises
· Access to Progress Tracker to view your videos and photos
· Ability to take progress photos
Your account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and notify you of the cost of renewal. Additionally, auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iPad’s system settings: “iTunes and AppStore,” select your email/Apple ID, and “Manage Subscriptions.”
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.