What is it about?
Yoga with Adriene - Find What Feels Good is the perfect app for anyone. There are tons of videos to chose from like Yoga for Weight Loss, or Yoga for Beginners. All the videos feature Adriene, who is just a delight, and makes you feel like you are just a couple of folks hanging in her living room. She really doesn't take herself too seriously, which makes you feel super comfortable. We love Yoga with Adriene!
For those who...
- Are looking to start out at yoga
- Want to improve overall health
Not for those who...
- Don't care about yoga
- Want more intense workouts
Why we love it
We like the app because there are a lot of videos and anyone can find a new favorite position to try out when they need to relax. No matter what your skill level is, it's fun to Find What Feels Good.
Find What Feels Good is FREE but there are more add-ons
Yoga with Adriene Subscription
Yoga with Adriene Subscription
App Store Description
Subscribe to get access to all Find What Feels Good Yoga videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.
• Pay $9.99 a month with a 7-day free trial, auto-renewing monthly.*
• Pay $99.99 a year with a 30-day free trial, auto-renewing annually.*
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 100+ hours of Find What Feels Good Yoga!
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos with the rest of the community
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
Adriene is an actor and yoga teacher based out of Austin, TX. She is co-founder of Find What Feels Good, a growing online library of Yoga and Yoga Lifestyle tools to encourage you to be authentic, do your best and find what feels good. She also leads Yoga With Adriene, a happy and successful online yoga community, which creates free creative content to inspire people of all shapes and sizes to connect to their body daily. Adriene approaches health and wellness with a playfulness and even a sense of humor that encourages all personalities to the mat. YWA takes her playful approach to yoga on the road, meeting new friends and connecting online relationships to real faces – always inviting you to build awareness, embrace individuality and connect to something BIG.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://yogawithadriene.vhx.tv/tos