What is it about?
Yoga with Adriene - Find What Feels Good is the perfect app for anyone. There are tons of videos to chose from like Yoga for Weight Loss, or Yoga for Beginners. All the videos feature Adriene, who is just a delight, and makes you feel like you are just a couple of folks hanging in her living room. She really doesn't take herself too seriously, which makes you feel super comfortable. We love Yoga with Adriene!
For those who...
- Are looking to start out at yoga
- Want to improve overall health
Not for those who...
- Don't care about yoga
- Want more intense workouts
Why we love it
We like the app because there are a lot of videos and anyone can find a new favorite position to try out when they need to relax. No matter what your skill level is, it's fun to Find What Feels Good.
Find What Feels Good is FREE but there are more add-ons
Yoga with Adriene Subscription
Yoga with Adriene Subscription
App Store Description
WELCOME TO FIND WHAT FEELS GOOD!
Join Find What Feels Good and access over 700 videos including yoga and meditation for all levels. Explore daily practices, workshops, in-depth learning, weekly or monthly accountability series, and an opportunity to connect with a one of a kind global community. Plus, access the full YWA library without ads and enjoy monthly membership vlogs from Adriene. This is your one-stop-shop for yoga, creativity, wellness, and all things FWFG.
Find creative and experiential invitations to learn and explore the body and what it means to be well. These classes and workshops are led by Adriene and a diverse curation of unique and experienced guest teachers.
Subscribe to get access to all Find What Feels Good videos, right on your device.
INCLUDED IN THE FWFG APP
• 700+ videos on Find What Feels Good
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Easily beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay-enabled devices
• No internet required! Sync videos to watch offline or connect with WiFi, 3G, and 4G
• Schedule your practices on the built-in calendar on the app. Get reminders when it is time to begin
• Search the vast library with filters to find just the right video for whatever need you have, whatever mood you might be in, and in the time frame you have available to practice
• Add favorite videos to your Favorites to easily find again
• Add videos that you want to practice next to your Watch List
• Download videos and audio files to your app to play later without a connection. Keep the downloads in your app for as long as you want to.
• Easily manage your subscription from inside the app.
- Monthly plan for $9.99 USD per month*
- Annual plan for $99.99 USD per year*
You will receive unlimited access to the content on all your devices by selecting a subscription.
Both plans will automatically renew for the plan you selected, unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
*RENEWAL INFO & 7-DAY FREE TRIAL
If this is your first time with us, you can try out the FWFG membership with a 7-day free trial. If you decide that it is not right for you at this time, just cancel it before the free trial ends and you won't be charged. If you decide to keep it, then you will be charged at the end of the free trial for the subscription plan you select when you signed up.
Your account will be charged the rate for renewal for the plan you selected, either the monthly plan for $9.99 USD or the annual plan $99.99 USD. Your account will be charged the renewal rate within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscription any time by going to your Apple ID account settings.
You can turn off automatic renewal in your account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term.
Adriene Mishler is an actress, writer, international yoga teacher, and entrepreneur from Austin, Texas. On a mission to get the tools of yoga into schools and homes, Adriene hosts the popular YouTube channel, Yoga with Adriene, with an online community of over 7 million viewers. Yoga with Adriene provides high-quality yoga and mindfulness practices at no cost to inspire people of all ages, shapes, and sizes.
For more information see our:
Terms of Service: https://do.yogawithadriene.com/pages/terms
The Find What Feels Good app is proudly powered by VidApp
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.