From the maker of the FlickType Keyboard, the new option is designed for note-taking on the watch. Just like the original app, the notes version of the keyboard is actually very easy-to-use on the Apple Watch, especially with the larger screen of the Series 4 and Series 5. It’s a more traditional option where you can see what you’re typing while entering the text. When done entering information, swipe down to see all of the text.
Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
And the team behind the app is branching out with the new app FlickType Notes. As you could probably tell be the name, the new app is focusing on note-taking.
App Store Description
FlickType makes typing on the tiny screen simple, enjoyable, and highly effective. Type, edit, and even share notes directly from your Apple Watch as a message!
- Notes are stored on your private iCloud account if available, and automatically sync between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
- Force touch for the action menu to send your note or message.
- Flick down to dismiss the keyboard and review your text.
- Use the Digital Crown to change the corrections while typing, or to move the cursor while reviewing your text.
- Long press the "+" button in the Apple Watch app to choose a custom note color.
Follow us @FlickType!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.