GoodTask 3 features include: recurring tasks with customization, list, day, week, and month view options, sharing capability, priority and location settings, filtering options, smart lists and quick actions, app icon badge notifications, a today widget, and Apple Watch support.
Check the details on WatchAware
Add a list. Add a new list from the main screen easily and then configure your options. Customize the list type, icon and color, calendars, priorities, and more.
Add a task. You can add a new task from within a list or the main screen. Then just name it, give it a due date, select an alert date and time, and even include a location. You can also select a different list for the task and set its priority.
Choose your view. Viewing your to-dos your way is simple with list, day, week, and month options. You can easily navigate between them from within your list and swipe to move forward to the next day, week, or month.
What is it about?
GoodTask 3 offers simple ways to add lists and to-dos, set up notifications, and manage almost any project or task easily.
For those who...
- Are existing GoodTask 2 users
- Are looking for an extensive task list manager
Not for those who...
- Dislike GoodTask 2
- Do not want a new task list manager
Why we love it
GoodTask 3 syncs with your iOS reminders and calendars and has exclusive features that help you manage your to-dos with ease.
GoodTask 3 is FREE but there are more add-ons
Unlock Pro Features
Supporter - 3 Months
Supporter - 12 Months
Supporter - 6 Months
App Store Description
"GoodTask 3 is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask 3 is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask 3 provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask 3.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to [email protected]
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at [email protected]
We'll get to you right away. :)
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.