What is it about?
The best feature of Grid Diary 2 is the numerous reflective prompts that provide a starting point for you to write and reflect on yourself.
App Store Description
Grid Diary Classic has been featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love" numerous times. Grid Diary 2 is the long-awaited successor redesigned from the ground up to make keeping a diary even easier while being more powerful.
"Grid Diary is a new way to look at journaling." - AppAdvice
"It’s a well-designed, good-looking and intuitive app with a clear purpose." - InsideMobileApps
Did you ever try to keep a diary but never succeeded?
How to get ongoing, daily benefits from diary, including (but not limited to): gratitude, goal-setting, life-logging, deeply personal self-reflection, and countless warm-fuzzies?
Grid Diary is the answer for you.
Instead of wondering what you should write about each day, Grid Diary is introducing a unique way of writing a diary. It combines powerful diary and planner templates with reflective prompts to help you focus on the areas of life you want to track and flourish in every way.
Grid Diary is not just your average journal. It’s a customizable and flexible planner, organizer, mood tracker, and much more. With the powerful built-in features, you can build your own journal system that helps you cultivating happiness, developing positive habits, chasing your dream… The possibilities are endless. Grid Diary is an excellent choice for gratitude journal, weekly planner, bullet journal, yearly overview, goal tracker, 5-year journal and more.
Many of Grid Diary’s features are free to use, we also offer advanced features, including sync between all your devices, passcode lock and more color themes. All this, and future member-only features, can be unlocked with a single in-app subscription that covers all your devices.
The membership subscription has two options:
• $1.49 monthly, which offers a 3-day free trial
• $14.99 annually, which offers a 2-week free trial
Please note that:
• Price may vary by location.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at:
• Terms of Service
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.