Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Grocery - Smart Sorting Grocery List offers terrific features to keep your list organized and ready when you need it. Add items easily, share lists, set reminders, copy and paste multiple products, and back up data in Apple’s Reminder app. You can also use Siri to add items and mark items off your list on your Apple Watch.
Why we love it
With Grocery - Smart Sorting Grocery, you can manage your list anytime, anywhere. Use Siri or your Apple Watch and take advantage of reminders and list sharing.
Grocery is FREE but there are more add-ons
Leave a Tip to Remove Ads and Support Future Development
App Store Description
Grocery is the smartest and fastest grocery shopping app. Keep your list sorted while you shop with your Apple Watch. Easily add items from Siri and Recipes.
** MacStores Must-Have iOS Apps - 2018 **
Share your lists with partners and add items to your list on iCloud! Grocery keeps your list in Reminders so sharing a list is as simple as sharing your calendar.
Grocery was designed from the ground up to work best with Apple Watch. Checking items off your list on Apple Watch is lightning fast. You can even add items from the watch if you need to!
Create Recipes in Grocery for quickly adding ingredients to your shopping list, and an efficient cooking experience optimized for mobile. No more scanning back and forth between the ingredients and instructions!
- Reminders -
• Add items to your list on Mac or iCloud Reminder's apps
• Share your list by sharing a Reminder's list with others
• Switch between different Reminder's lists for different stores
- Siri -
• Add items to your list with Siri.
• Tell Siri: "Add Eggs to my Grocery list"
• Create Siri Shortcuts to quickly add groups of items
- Lightning Fast -
• Grocery is optimized for fast list entry
• Custom auto-complete with your list items and notes
• Tap the up arrow to continue adding more items
• Copy and paste a list to add multiple items at once
• Create Recipes to quickly add ingredients to your list
- Sorting -
• Grocery learns every time you shop
• Keeps track of the order you mark off items to sort your list automatically next time
• Skipping an item or deleting it has no impact on sorting
- Multiple Stores -
• Add a Store for every place that you shop
• Grocery will learn your sorting order for each store
• Associate lists with stores based on how you want to shop at multiple locations
• Assign geofences that change the selected store wherever you go
- Recipes -
• Recipe files are stored in iCloud Drive and sync between all your devices
• Innovative Markdown Recipe format optimized for cooking on mobile phones
• Automatically detects timers in recipe steps
• Group recipes with hashtags
- CleanUp -
• Automatically separate the title from the notes to keep your list organized
• “12 oz of Chocolate Chips” becomes “Chocolate Chips: 12 oz”
• Detect multiple or duplicated items
• “Milk and Avocados” becomes “Milk” “Avocados”
- Backup & Data -
• Your list is always stored in Reminders for easy backup or access outside of Grocery
• Grocery will never modify your other Reminders lists
- Quick Add -
• Quick Add uses your shopping history to suggest items you frequently shop for.
• It's great for adding frequently shopped for items to your grocery list.
Grocery Premium is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your Account will be charged the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription’s one-year period. Your subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions or cancel auto-renewal at any time on your Account Settings in the App Store.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.