Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Grocery - Smart Sorting Grocery List offers terrific features to keep your list organized and ready when you need it. Add items easily, share lists, set reminders, copy and paste multiple products, and back up data in Apple’s Reminder app. You can also use Siri to add items and mark items off your list on your Apple Watch.
Why we love it
With Grocery - Smart Sorting Grocery, you can manage your list anytime, anywhere. Use Siri or your Apple Watch and take advantage of reminders and list sharing.
Grocery is FREE but there are more add-ons
Leave a Tip to Remove Ads and Support Future Development
App Store Description
Grocery is the smartest and fastest grocery list app. Grocery keeps your list sorted in the order you shop in your grocery store, works with Apple Watch and Siri, and is FREE to download!
Share your lists with partners and add items to your list on iCloud! Grocery keeps your list in Reminders so sharing a list is as simple as sharing your calendar.
Grocery was designed from the ground up to work best with Apple Watch. Checking items off your list on Apple Watch is lightning fast. You can even add items from the watch if you need to!
- Reminders -
• Add items to your list on Mac or iCloud Reminder's apps
• Share your list by sharing a Reminder's list with others
• Switch between different Reminder's lists for different stores
- Siri -
• Add items to your list with Siri.
• Tell Siri: "Add Eggs to my Grocery list"
- Lightning Fast -
• Grocery is optimized for fast list entry
• Custom auto-complete with your list items and notes
• Tap + to continue adding more items
• Copy and paste a list to add multiple items at once
- Sorting -
• Grocery learns every time you shop
• Keeps track of the order you mark off items to sort your list automatically next time
• Skipping an item or deleting it has no impact on sorting
- Multiple Stores -
• Add a Store for every place that you shop
• Grocery will learn your sorting order for each store
- Backup & Data -
• Your list is always stored in Reminders for easy backup or access outside of Grocery
• Grocery will never modify your other Reminders lists
- Quick Add -
• Quick Add uses your shopping history to suggest items you frequently shop for.
• It's great for adding frequently shopped for items to your grocery list.