What is it about?
** 50% Off Today!!
App Store Description
** 50% Off Today!!
WHY DO WE NEED IRON-RICH FOOD?
Iron-deficiency anemia, the most common form of anemia, is a decrease in the number of red blood cells caused by too little iron. Without sufficient iron, your body can't produce enough hemoglobin, a substance in red blood cells that makes it possible for them to carry oxygen to the body's tissues. As a result, you may feel weak, tired, and irritable.
About 20% of women, 50% of pregnant women, and 3% of men do not have enough iron in their body. The solution, in many cases, is to consume more foods high in iron.
ABOUT THIS APP
High Iron Recipes is an application containing over 500 detailed cooking recipes that contains very high levels of iron. The recipes are grouped into different categories for easier reference (appetizer, breakfast, salad, main dishes, etc.). For each recipe included in this App, a photo, an ingredient list, a step by step cooking direction, and a detailed nutritional table is provided.
This App is great for people who have iron-deficiency problems, as well as pregnant women who usually need a lot more iron in their blood to support the child.
** Disclaimer: This recipes in this App is for reference only, please always consult your family doctor for health related issues.
The application is optimized for iPad/iPad2/iPad mini, iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6+/6S/6S+ & iPod Touch.
This application has the following features:
* 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each recipe
* All Category View to preview all recipes in alphabetical order
* Single Category View to list recipes of the same category
* Ability to BOOKMARK selected recipes for easier reference
* Add a CUSTOM NOTE to any recipe
* iCloud synchronized Bookmarks and Custom Notes
* EMAIL any items to yourself & friends
* A recipe SEARCH engine
* Enter a RANDOM entry when shaking the device (if you cannot make up your mind)
* OFFLINE browsing
This App is brought to you by abecook.com