Check the details on WatchAware
Log your working hours. Hours Tracker makes it quick and easy to start logging your working hours. Best of all, once you've "checked in" the app will continue to log your hours (and calculate your earnings) in the background. You can input varying hourly rates for different jobs, allowing iOS device users to track different types of work. Do you often forget to check out at the right time? No problem: Hours Tracker allows users to set historic check-out times, too.
Calculate your earnings. The iOS app will automatically calculate and log your earnings for all tracked time. You can then browse through entries by the day, week, month, and by each individual job type. As if all that wasn't enough, Hours Tracker also allows iOS device owners to automatically track their working hours using a built-in location feature. When you return to your place of work, the app will begin logging your time; when you leave, it'll automatically check you out and log the time spent (and the money earned). Smart, right?
A smart app. This is an all-round smart app: Hours Tracker can also export your tracked hours into a third-party application (as a CSV file, for instance), in order for it to more easily be sent to your boss. You can also specify the jobs which are exported, if you have more than one boss in charge of your wage payments. Finally, the app allows users to keep a backup of their data in HoursTracker Cloud, and a passcode lock ensures nobody other than you can access your important data.
What is it about?
When it comes to freelancers and hourly workers, keeping track of your productive time can be a hassle. Fortunately, HoursTracker makes it an easy task. You can set job locations and use geolocation data to automatically clock in and out when you arrive and leave, assign tags and filter through your various jobs, track those hours, and eventually get smart reports that you can send to your boss and ensure you get paid for the time you put in. HoursTracker may not be the prettiest time tracker, but it is powerful and gets the job done.
For those who...
- Need to keep track of their worked hours
- Have to send reports of hours worked to boss
Not for those who...
- Don't need to track their time
- Have another solution for tracking time
Why we love it
HoursTracker is a powerful solution for those who need to track their hours worked in order to get paid. It's simple and has a ton of useful features.
HoursTracker is FREE but there are more add-ons
Upgrade to Personal Edition
Upgrade to Pro Edition
Migrate from HoursTracker Pro
Cloud Subscription Add-On
Upgrade Personal to Pro Edition (Discounted)
Cloud Subscription Add-On
App Store Description
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses, including automatic breaks
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations to get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Easily copy an existing job or time entry to save time and effort
• Reminders you to clock in on your selected work days
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID & Face ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
"Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.